DataTraceDNA®An award winning combination
The CSIRO and DataDot Technology Ltd worked together in a highly successful joint venture to create the innovative, award winning covert security technology, DataTraceDNA®.
The CSIRO is an Australian Government statutory authority and one of the world’s leading research institutes.
DataDot Technology Ltd is a global leader in identification technology, providing proven protection in asset-based product identification and authentication technology.
Top secret form of defence against counterfeiters
The counterfeiting industry is a well recognised economic parasite, cutting company profits, subverting government tax revenue and damaging brand reputations.
DataTraceDNA® is secure, top secret, invisible and indestructible.
Invisibility is your best security
The DataTraceDNA® forensic Tracers act as an invisible barcode.
- The forensic Tracers bond to the molecular structure of the host material.
- Once bonded to your product, DataTraceDNA protects the integrity of your supply chain.
Your brand’s fingerprints
Forensic Tracers consist of invisible pigments to establish your products identity.
- It’s your molecular signature, just like fingerprints or DNA.
- Inert, safe, long lasting and strong. The Tracers withstand explosions, fire and heat to 1,000 degrees centigrade.
Is it the genuine article?
Forensic Tracers are only visible to the DataTraceDNA® digital reader - The Authenticator.
- Easy to use, portable, handheld reader.
- A Quality Control device for the manufacturer.
- Instant verification on site and in the field.
An easy fit
Our expert team custom designs a solution to easily fit with your manufacturing processes.
- Won’t disrupt production.
- Designed to be cost efficient.
The invisible security guard
Delivers authentication, detection and data management for the life of the product and if required can control the recycling process.
- Guards your product through the supply chain and for the life of the product.
- Solutions to suit manufacturers in any market, anywhere in the world.