Counterfeiting across the world is predicted to increase by 3% a year as globalisation creates increasingly complex and lengthy supply chains, according to new research from PMMI, the US Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies.
- 2017 Annual Report and Annual General Meeting
- Toyota Germany Attacks Vehicle Theft with the dDotDNA microdot system
- Beating Warranty Fraud – A Simple Way to Improve Your Bottom Line and Protect your Brand
- DataDot Technology Limited Provides Peace of Mind for 1 million FIAT Drivers
- How Counterfeiting Can Destroy Your Brand & Business