Is your lifestyle equipment an easy target for thieves?
Having your lifestyle equipment stolen can be expensive, inconvenient and frustrating. That’s why it’s essential to take appropriate measures to protect your valuable asset(s).
DataDotDNA® is a popular choice for those who wish to protect their tools and equipment. Technologically advanced, easy to apply and cost effective, DataDotDNA® is the number one option for your theft prevention needs.
How does DataDotDNA® work?
- Hundreds of DataDots are brushed onto various locations on your equipment.
- The unique code on each DataDot is then stored, when registered, on the National Lifestyle Register (a secure national database), which can be accessed by police if your equipment is stolen.
- The DataDots are almost invisible to the naked eye, but can be detected by a UV light and magnifying device.
- It’s virtually impossible to locate and remove all the DataDots, making it extremely difficult for thieves to sell your equipment or its parts without fear of being caught.
- Warning stickers act as a visible deterrent to thieves.
- DataDotDNA® can be used on a range of lifestyle equipment, from skis and snowboards, to go karts, trail bikes and camper trailers.
Benefits of DataDotDNA®
- Easy application – DataDots can be applied quickly and easily.
- Cost effective
- Peace of mind – If your tools or equipment are stolen, their ownership is easily traceable via the secure DataDotDNA® national database.
- Proof of ownership – The unique code on each DataDot links your property back to you, making it virtually impossible for thieves to sell it safely.
- Insurance savings – Enjoy a range of potential insurance discounts and incentives.
- Awareness – Crime Stoppers Australia and the police have acknowledged the effectiveness of DataDot technology in theft prevention.
Your DataDotDNA® Tool Protection Pack includes:
- Coded PIN DataDots with easy brush on application
- Application guide
- Warning identification stickers
- This pack contains enough DataDots to mark up to 12 items