Are your tools an easy target for thieves?
Having your tools or equipment stolen is expensive, inconvenient and frustrating. That’s why it’s essential to take appropriate measures to protect your belongings.
ToolMate and DataDotDNA® is a popular choice for those who wish to protect their tools and equipment. Technologically advanced, easy to apply and cost effective, ToolMate is the number one option for your theft prevention needs.
How does ToolMate work?
- Hundreds or even thousands of DataDots are sprayed or brushed onto various locations on your tools and equipment.
- The unique code on each DataDot is then stored on a secure national database, which can be accessed by police if your tools are stolen.
- The DataDots are almost invisible to the naked eye, but can be detected by a UV light and magnifying device.
- It’s virtually impossible to locate and remove all the DataDots, making it extremely difficult for thieves to sell your tools and equipment without fear of being caught.
- Warning stickers act as a visible deterrent to thieves.
Benefits of ToolMate
- Easy application – DataDots can be applied quickly and easily.
- Cost effective
- Peace of mind – If your tools or equipment are stolen, their ownership is easily traceable via the secure DataDotDNA® national database.
- Proof of ownership – The unique code on each DataDot links your property back to you, making it virtually impossible for thieves to sell it safely.
- Insurance savings – Enjoy a range of potential insurance discounts and incentives.
- Awareness – Crime Stoppers Australia and the police have acknowledged the effectiveness of DataDot technology in theft prevention.
Your ToolMate Kit includes:
- Coded Pin DataDots with easy to use all in one aerosol pack
- Application guide
- Warning identification stickers
- This pack contains enough DataDots to mark up to 40 – 50 items